I have been working on various issues but always kept running into problems
I tried to changeling myself i work on a game and i failed to do so.I had to quickly change my plan a and find another issue to work on as soon as possible the i came across this issue.As i was working on feed parser testing for internal this was something about a blog post issue.
The issue with the project was if a blog post was deleted it was still shown in the database because in the database even after deletion The db keeps track of the url record which is a bug
so i added a class which tries to find the deleted entity from urlrecordtable and right after await is called so this helped to delete the post from database
here is the changes i have done (The class that i made)